slide1 slide2 slide3
  --Products & Services
  --Fire & Special Perils Cover
  --General Accident
  --Marine Cargo Insurance
  --Motor Insurance
  --Financial Results
 Contact Us

Join our mailing list
E-mail :
--Motor Insurance

We insure private cars and commercial vehicles with working risk extension. The following are the types of Motor Insurance offered by us :


a.        Third Party Insurance :

This Policy is compulsory by law, as stipulated in Amiri Decree No.3 of 1987.  It protects civil liability arising from motor accidents to any adjudged compensation for the death of any person or for any bodily injury sustained by any person, except for the party causing the accident and his spouse and minor children, and the owner of the vehicle and his spouse and minor children if he was hiring a driver for his vehicle and the driver caused the

accident.  In addition, TP Property Damage is covered except those owned by

the Insured or the driver at the time of the accident or property held in trust

or in their custody or control.


b.       Comprehensive :

In addition to the Cover available under Third Party Insurance, this Policy covers

loss or damage to insured vehicles by Collision, by fire, external explosion, self ignition,

lightning, by burglary or theft, by malicious act of third party.


c.        TP Working Risk :

For Commercial Vehicles when used at the construction sites, Working Risk cover can

be extended.

Last updated: Thursday, 13 November 2014